- Utilize advanced imaging technologies to further the understanding of brain structure & function through the study of healthy individuals, clinical populations, and
translational animal models.
- Investigate the influence of genetic variation on imaging phenotypes including brain structure and function in health and illness as well as treatment response.
- Provide training and experience in structural, functional and molecular neuroimaging research.
- Develop, assess, and validate emerging technologies.
- Optimize the use of existing molecular and functional imaging methodologies including PET, fMRI, DTI, MRS, perfusion and morphometric imaging;
- Develop advanced image processing and analytic methods to address emerging neuroscience questions.
- Advance the state of the art in clinical care for brain disorders including neurosurgical planning and image-guided therapy.